The Best Ten Etiquettes to Follow While Playing Keno
The game of Keno has been played by people all over the world for centuries. The rules are simple: pick from 80 numbers, and depending on how many of those numbers match up with the ones drawn, you win a certain prize amount. Sounds easy enough, right? Well, not so fast! It’s important to follow some basic etiquettes when playing Keno to make it enjoyable for everyone around you.
We’ll go through five etiquette tips to help ensure your experience is pleasant:
- Tip #01: Be Aware of Your Surroundings. This one might seem obvious, but make sure you’re aware of your surroundings before playing Keno. It’s important to know where other players are seated and what the situation is like to play without distractions or interruptions from others around you.
- Tip #02: Use Common Sense When Placing Numbers On The Board. As with any game, it’s important to use common sense when playing Keno to not disrupt others around you or otherwise put yourself at a disadvantage.
- Tip #03: Be Courteous To Your Neighboring Players When Placing Numbers On The Board. It’s important to consider how your placement of the number will affect your neighbors.
- Tip #04: Keep Your Hands And Other Objects To Yourself While Playing Keno. This one may seem like common sense, but it is best practice to always keep both hands (or any object) off of the table while playing Keno just in case someone accidentally bumps into them, which can lead to anything from knocking down all of your numbers to breaking your hand.
- Tip #05: Avoid Talking With Other Players Around You While Playing Keno. This one is pretty much a no-brainer, but it’s important not to distract yourself or others by talking with people around you while playing the game of Keno.
Play Keno online at mamasboyct.com.